Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekly TWA Check

So, I'm steadfastly growing my Teeny Weeny Afro (TWA) out. This week I'm experimenting with comb coils, coil out and bentonite clay treatment. So far I'm liking the look. though my hair seems a bit dry. It drinks any moisture I put on it: conditioner, butters, oils, water, whatever. Plus my hair color doesn't reflect light as well as darker hues. So it's just something I have to deal with.





In the near future I'll experiment with earrings and makeup to soften the look as my hair grows out. Hair this short (on a head this big) needs a little help to make it pretty and feminine. Highlights would be cool too. I normally use African Pride Highlighting Kit in their lightest shade (Sahara Sand) to frame and warm my face in the winter months.


No comments:

Post a Comment