Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Alter Egos, Astral Projection and Lucid Dreams

Do you have a dream persona? An alter ego who's bigger, badder and awesomer than you? Well, I have one and I'm thinking of bringing her to life. My own personal Frankenstein. LOL!

Since getting on the mommy track I've kinda lost sight of the things that make me click. Somehow morphing into a sweatpants wearing, ponytail sporting, makeup free, androgynous bore. But in my dreams....in my dreams I'm something else altogether.

This morning I began to think that maybe my dream persona is my unconscious desire to do and be more. Perhaps the "dream" is aligned more with where I need to be. IT more closely represents my mental, physical and spiritual state and serves to push me out of stasis by repeatedly showing me images of personal desire.

Let me tell you about my dream persona. She....
1. Speaks 4 languages: English (obviously), Spanish, German and Italian.
2. Exercises regularly and maintains her weight relative ease.
3. Has great hair!
4. Is a healer and light worker
5. Embraces the healthy expression of love, sex and sensuality

There's more...but those are the major ones. I'm always exploring these themes in my dreams. So why not create them physically so I can evolve to that ideal and continue my growth? Hell. I think it's a great idea. So here's what I'm doing:

1. I downloaded Michel Thomas Spanish from Audible.com to get started on my Spanish skills. Once I'm finished with the intro I'll move on to his Total Spanish course. I don't know how long it will take to learn Spanish well enough to be understood. But I'll give it a try for 6 months and see how far I get.

2. Just picked up Zumba Fitness 2 and tried a couple of songs. I'll have to add more variety to push myself to be more active each day. So I'll give myself until the end of the week to finalized my first months game plan. In the meantime, I'll continue doing Zumba for the fun of it.

3. The hair thing gets it own post! There's a lot going on with it.

4. I finished the Reiki I class last fall. But I don't feel ready for Reiki II yet. I'll write another post about my metaphysical studies and goals.

5. So many issues surrounding sex/sexual energies and the way we learn about it. I plan to address some of those issues via Astral Projection/Lucid Dreaming techniques as well as my pole dancing classes. Once again, this topic probably deserves a separate post. You know what....that'll be the next post I write.

Laters.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment